Tasting & Sales
We love visitors: Come see us at the distillery!
We make all Clear Creek eaux de vie, grappa, and liqueurs from scratch right here at the distillery. Although we do not give public tours, the tasting room and store at Clear Creek Distillery is open Monday – Saturday, from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. You may purchase Clear Creek products, sample our spirits and learn about what we make and how we make it. Because a full “tasting” includes a lot of information, and we don’t want to rush you, please plan to arrive by 4:30pm for tastings. We are closed Sundays, major holidays and occasionally for a staff meeting, and we recommend calling ahead to confirm we are open when you plan to visit.
Check our Breaking News page to see what is going on at the distillery and see whether any products are out of stock.
Special Event: Thanksgiving Weekend Open House
Please join us Thanksgiving weekend when Clear Creek staff will host visitors in the production area of the distillery, giving short tours and answering questions about what we make and how we do it. See the equipment, including fermentation tanks, stills, barrel room, and bottling line. And sample up to five Clear Creek items of your choice.
When: Friday, November 29, 2013 and Saturday, November 30, 2013.
Where: Clear Creek Distillery, 2389 NW Wilson St, Portland, Oregon. Directions.
Clear Creek Open Houses
Although we do not offer tours of the distillery, we do host an Open House twice a year, during which we open the production area to visitors. The distillery staff pours samples next to the stills and gives “tours” (explanations of the process) throughout the day. Meet the people who transform fruit into brandies, see where we do it, and sample our wares.
- Thanksgiving Weekend - Friday, November 29, and Saturday, November 30, 2013.
- Memorial Day Weekend - Saturday, May 24, 2014.
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 28, 2013 – we will be closed.
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day - Tuesday and Wednesday, December 24 and 25, 2013 – we will be closed.
- New Year’s Day - Wednesday, January 1, 2014 – we will be closed.
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 26, 2014 – we will be closed.
- Independence Day - Friday, July 4, 2014 – we will be closed.
- Labor Day - Monday, September 1, 2014 – we will be closed.