Tasting & Sales
We love visitors: Come see us at the distillery!
We make all of our eaux de vie, grappa, and liqueurs from scratch right here at the distillery. Although we do not give public tours, the tasting room and store at the distillery is open Monday – Saturday, from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. You may purchase Clear Creek products, sample our spirits and learn about what we make and how we make it. Because a full tasting includes a lot of information, and we don’t want to rush you, please plan to arrive by 4:30pm for tastings and if you have a group of 6 or more, we ask that you schedule an appointment. We are closed Sundays, major holidays and occasionally for a staff meeting, so calling ahead to confirm we are open when you plan to visit is always a good idea. We don’t want to miss you!
Check our Breaking News page to see what is going on at the distillery or check out our Facebook page!
Clear Creek Open Houses
Although we do not offer tours of the distillery, we do occasionally host an Open House, during which we open the production area to visitors. The distillery staff pours samples next to the stills and gives tours throughout the day. Meet the people who transform fruit into brandies, see where we do it, and sample our wares. Stay tuned for Open House dates!
- Memorial Day Weekend- Friday, May 23, 2014 – Monday, May 26, 2014 – we will be closed.
- Independence Day - Friday, July 4, 2014 – we will be closed.
- Labor Day Weekend – Friday, August 29, 2014 – Monday, September 1, 2014 – we will be closed.
- Thanksgiving Weekend - Thursday, November 27, 2014 – Sunday, November 30, 2014 – we will be closed.
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day - Wednesday and Thursday, December 24 and 25, 2014 – we will be closed.
- New Year’s Day - Thursday, January 1, 2015 – we will be closed.